This is an amazing side dish that is perfect with anything from an egg breakfast to a steak dinner! It can can be made in no time at all, and is definitely a new favorite in our house!
- Prep and Cook Time: Less than 30 minutes
- Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Special tools needed: Cast-iron skillet
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 white potatoes with skin on, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dry (optional)
1. In a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
2. Add the diced potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Stir in diced onion and salt and cook for another 2 minutes. Add garlic and thyme (if using) and cook for another minute or until the potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork. Remove from heat and serve warm.
Thank you soooo much for visiting! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! If you would like to read more of my recipes, just look around my blog.
Until next time,
♥Short & Sweet♥